MBA, Specialization in Business Intelligence – Capella University
- Develop meaningful business insights to support evidence-based decision making from multiple data sources using descriptive and inferential statistical methods, modeling tools, data mining, and reporting techniques.
- Manage product development using process design, quality, capacity, and inventory management.
- Integrate business disciplines to excel in a cross-functional business environment.
- Leadership models and practices that drive innovation and enhance competitive advantage in complex and diverse environments.
- Emerging marketing employed by organizations to market goods, services, and ideas.
- Economic principles and tools and their application in business.
- Financial accounting and its application in business, including creating firm value.
BS, Project Management – George Fox University
- Successfully plan, manage, and complete projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Built on Project Management Institute standards:
- Apply proven project management principles to business situations.
- Systematically initiate, plan, execute, control, and close a well-documented project.
- Apply leadership skills to projects effectively across cultural and geographical boundaries.
- Identify and apply successful team development and management strategies.
- Evaluate the implications of project management to organizational effectiveness.
- Articulate principles of organizational dynamics relating to systems, culture, and environment.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and an understanding of organizational communication processes.
- Develop insight into personal leadership style.
BS, Computer Network Engineering – Coleman University
- Network design and data transmission over wired and wireless media.
- Fundamental network design components: typologies and access methods, basic administration of network operating systems, and troubleshooting methods for data transmission and recovery, proxy servers, firewalls.
- Security basics; malware and threat management; social engineering; risk and business continuity planning; cryptography; security policies and operational security; and security administration.
- Analyzing functions of key components in IT infrastructure.
- Evaluating WAN technologies.
- Planning an effective IT infrastructure based on the needs of an organization.
- Installation and administration of network operating systems: administrator tasks, server organization, user management and permissions, security features, and shared printing.
- Routing and switching: design, configure, and maintain network routing and switching.
Certificate, Accounting CORE! Financial Literacy for Non-Accountants – Business School of the Rockies
- Context and need for accounting.
- Accounting components, including the journal, general ledger and trial balance.
- Recording business transactions.
- Using financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements.
- Interpreting the business story told by a set of accounts.
- Business acumen basics.
- Financial communication and pitfalls.
- Application of learning to case studies, topics of interest and current affairs.
Conflict Resolution – Portland State University
- Introduction to collaborative approaches to responding to conflict. A theoretical framework will be established for using negotiation and mediation in a variety of settings. Students will learn how to function as a neutral third party focusing on: conflict analysis, communication skills, maintaining a neutral role, creating a safe environment, and ensuring procedural, substantive and psychological satisfaction. Ethical issues and concerns in the field of mediation will be presented.
- Introduction to the psychological research and insights that illuminate conflict resolution theory and practice. A dual focus on both methods and research will be maintained throughout the curriculum.
Conscires Agile Practices
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training.
- Active Shooter Defense, Advanced First Aid, Campus Security Authority.
University of California, San Diego Extension
- UNIX Administration.
- Exchange Server Administration.
Microsoft Consulting Services
- Application Design, Security & Architecture.
- Database Design, Security, & Monitoring.